Timehop Android For PC – Free Download
Timehop Android Review
We all like to remember the good times lived so Timehop does it with your social networks. It is an application that reminds you of the most successful posts of your social networks as well as the photos you shared just in the days of your anniversary. Remember your best moments in social networks The day that the years are fulfilled (one or those that are) that bright post on your Facebook profile or that photo you shared, Timehop will show it to keep your memory fresh with the best memories. Did you like to remember that moment? Do you think it will please the people who accompanied you? Then share it on social networks again. Connected to your social networksDo not have to do anything: Timehop connects to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Foursquare to play your moments. The application itself will check your history on the same date as in previous years to show the content you generated again. Remember your best moments in the form of a photo or post on social networks by downloading Timehop for Android.
Timehop Android Gameplay Images
Recommended: HTC One dual SIM Specs
How To Play/Download Timehop Android on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Timehop Android‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Timehop Android in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Timehop Android on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Timehop Android, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Timehop Android on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.