Tiny Scanner For PC – Free Download
Tiny Scanner Review
Turn your phone into a small scanner and scan any document with Tiny Scanner. You can scan anything: receipts, photos, contracts, cards … anything you can think of. Everything quickly and through a simple interface that facilitates the process. Take a scanner anywhere. The pocket scanner for Android Your smartphone will be a portable scanner since you only need to launch the application and aim the camera at what you want to scan. The scanned documents are stored as images or PDF files. Download and install the APK and take advantage of its main features: Share documents via Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive or Box. Send scan to the printer via WiFi. Name and organize your digitalisations. Digitize in color, grayscale or black and white. . Automatically detects the edges of the pages. Up to 5 levels of contrast to improve monochrome texts. Adjusts the size of the pages to scan. Search documents by title. Protect documents with password.
Tiny Scanner Gameplay Images
Recommended: Intex Aqua Star L Specs
How To Play/Download Tiny Scanner on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Tiny Scanner‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Tiny Scanner in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Tiny Scanner on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Tiny Scanner, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Tiny Scanner on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.