Tiny Thief For PC – Free Download
Tiny Thief Review
Rovio is a game development company that has become very popular thanks to Angry Birds. His imagination however does not end there: Tiny Thief is a new puzzle and strategy title where there is no lack of humor either. The Robin Hood of smartphones In Tiny Thief you control a small thief who steals the rich to give to the disadvantaged. Come on, the twenty-first century Robin Hood in a mobile version. Live a great epic, rescue the princess and save a kingdom in distress! Throughout history you will face 6 different adventures and loaded with enemies like the dark knight or corsairs, to which you will have to pluck completely. To do this, solve the riddles and perform the correct sequence of actions. Only then can you save the princess and her kingdom. Tiny Thief is ready to go on adventures. And you? Tiny Thief features6 different scenarios: pirate ships, castles … Overcome the obstacles with skill and ingenuity.Discover treasures and surprises in your adventure.Download Tiny Thief for Android devices, one of the most anticipated developments in the catalog of Android games and with the unmistakable stamp of the creators of Angry Birds.
Tiny Thief Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Tiny Thief on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Tiny Thief‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Tiny Thief in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Tiny Thief on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Tiny Thief, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Tiny Thief on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.