Today’s Beer For PC – Free Download
Today’s Beer Review
Today’s Beer is an Android application for brewers who love the unknown. When you download this app to your mobile, you will receive a new beer every day, along with a very complete description and a high resolution photo of the bottle, which you can enjoy from different angles. Become a true connoisseur in IPAs and Porters. You can also choose visualize the beer in question in Pinta mode, to be able to observe carefully all its nuances and colors. And if one day you forget to open the application to receive your daily recommendation, do not worry, because Today’s Beer gives you access to all the beers of the last seven days. Today’s Beer’s main characteristics A beer recommendation every day. Full description of each cerveza.Vista de 360º.Visualización in Bottle or Pinta.Historial mode with the beers of the last seven days.Now that you already know, if you are tired of the typical Amstel or Mahou, and want to discover new beers that satisfy your palate, get yourself with Today’s Beer free for Android devices.
Today’s Beer Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Today’s Beer on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Today’s Beer‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Today’s Beer in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Today’s Beer on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Today’s Beer, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Today’s Beer on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.