Tongue Tied! For PC – Free Download
Tongue Tied! Review
With Tongue Tied! on your Android device you will spend hours of pure entertainment with this attractive platform game. You will have to help Mick and Ralph, their two leading dogs, to get the WonderBone, or what is the same, the bone with which every dog dreams. You will drive Mick and Ralph, who are tied by the language, through the sixty levels of the game, which enjoys a fast-paced and fast-paced pace. To overcome the difficulties of the road you will have to take into account the laws by which physics is governed although, as you get high scores, you can get medals with which to uncover some of the aids that you can use during the game. Download TongueTied! and enjoy an addictive platform game and excellent graphics that will make you remember without a doubt, on your smartphone or tablet, the classics of the genre. Dizzy and addictive platform game
Tongue Tied! Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Tongue Tied! on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Tongue Tied!‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Tongue Tied! in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Tongue Tied! on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Tongue Tied!, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Tongue Tied! on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.