TOPDOX For PC – Free Download
Microsoft Office files such as Excel spreadsheets, Word documents or PowerPoint presentations are a de facto standard in office automation. That is why it is very likely that at some point you will be forced to work with any of them and you need an office app that allows you to do it. TOPDOX can be considered as an alternative to Office for Android, at least when it comes to reviewing and editing documents quickly. Access and edit Word files on smartphone or tablet Download APK from the application and you can work with any of these documents. It ended up having to wait to be in front of a computer to apply any change, so it is easier to take your work with you and output any file that needs to be sent urgently. Compatible with the main suites and office files. But it is not an app that only sticks to the Microsoft package. It also works with other tools, both office automation and storage in the cloud. Discover its features: Compatible with Microsoft Office (DOC, XLS, PPT, DOCX, SLSX, PPTX), OpenOffice and Libre Office (ODT, ODS, ODP) and Google Docs.Compatible with PDF and RTF files. Access to online storage apps as Dropbox, Egnyte, Google Drive, OneDrive and Box. All this has made it be considered in app stores as Aptoide as one of the best tools dedicated to productivity.
TOPDOX Gameplay Images
Recommended: Sky Go for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
How To Play/Download TOPDOX on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘TOPDOX‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the TOPDOX in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for TOPDOX on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play TOPDOX, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running TOPDOX on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.