Touch Life: School For PC – Free Download
Touch Life: School Review
School is one of the greatest experiences in a child’s life and that can mark the future of his life. Knowing how intense it can be, the Toca Boca studio, which offers children’s games for Android and iPhone, has developed Toca Life: School. It is a videogame in which the little ones can live different stories set in life at school. The school on your Android This is a game for children that offers 5 locations and 34 different characters that will help us create our own adventures at school. From teaching a class to directing the basketball team, the little ones can have fun with the day to day of a particular school. It is a compilation of different mini-games that try to test children’s creativity, also encouraging them with hidden treasures and rewards that they will achieve by reaching the goals they set. A game that aims to recreate some of the most fun experiences of the school. 5 main locations: home, cafeteria, school, youth club and playground. 34 different characters to play with Explore thoroughly and discover everything that encloses the school building: lockers, office, laboratory … Different mini-games that go from learning to play musical instruments to perform mischief. A responsible video game Although the download of the game is not free (maybe you can find your APK in Aptoide or another alternative store to Google Play, although it is fair to pay for it), the game is aware that it is aimed at children. That’s why we will not find ads from third parties here and neither will you buy within the application, thus offering a safe space for children.
Touch Life: School Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Touch Life: School on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Touch Life: School‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Touch Life: School in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Touch Life: School on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Touch Life: School, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Touch Life: School on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.