Townsmen For PC – Free Download
Raise your medieval village and make it the most important city of the time. This is the goal of Townsmen, a game for Android smartphones and tablets in which you will face the challenges of the economy of the Middle Ages.An economic simulator that takes place in the Middle Ages.Care production means such as farms and mines and does not collect taxes. But beware, invest them in keeping the population happy: fields for jousts, taverns, markets, gardens, monuments … However you will have to solve the problems that come from outside like the bandits and barbarians who come to plunder the population, so do not neglect defenses and protects your citizens.FeaturesDecenes of urban buildings with different production objectives.Conquest different achievements.Assues military functions optionally.Different scenarios.Possibility to play in sandbox mode without restrictions.Changing weather conditions that alter the needs of the game.Attended the needs of citizens and also of your superiors.
Townsmen Gameplay Images
Recommended: HTC Desire 10 Pro Specs
How To Play/Download Townsmen on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Townsmen‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Townsmen in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Townsmen on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Townsmen, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Townsmen on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.