Toy Story: Smash It! For PC – Free Download
Toy Story: Smash It! Review
Collaborate with Woody, Buzz and the other characters in the Toy Story saga after downloading Toy Story: Smash It! for Android, a puzzle game in 3D with 60 levels that will put your logical and reasoning ability to the test. Hours of incredible and explosive fun! In Toy Story: Smash It! You will control the two main characters. Use the balls to knock down the stages and win as many points as possible. Correctly calculate the angles and refine your aim increasing your capacity for destruction. Until infinity, and beyond When you complete each mission you can repeat it to try to win the three stars. Only then will you unlock the hidden achievements in the game. Download Toy Story: Smash It! and live a unique adventure. Catch the alien bandits and liquidate the evil Zurg.
Toy Story: Smash It! Gameplay Images
Recommended: Gionee Pioneer P3S Specs
How To Play/Download Toy Story: Smash It! on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Toy Story: Smash It!‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Toy Story: Smash It! in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Toy Story: Smash It! on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Toy Story: Smash It!, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Toy Story: Smash It! on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.