Train Runner For PC – Free Download
Train Runner Review
Who has not seen action movies with scenes about trains and their protagonists jumping from car to car on the roof? Well, that’s what Train Runner is about. It is an arcade of platforms in which we will travel a train in the dark night jumping from car to car. In your journey you will have to avoid obstacles and enemies that will try to impede your passage. An addictive platform arcade. Features Realistic physics that makes the movement of the train influence your movements. Easy to handle only by touching the screen. Different enemies and obstacles that will try to Prevent your passage.
Train Runner Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Train Runner on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Train Runner‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Train Runner in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Train Runner on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Train Runner, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Train Runner on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.