Trivia Cast For PC – Free Download
Trivia Cast Review
Chromecast is more than just multimedia entertainment. With applications such as Trivia Cast your television becomes the perfect game board to gather family or friends in the living room. Meet in front of the TV to play. A twist to the usual Trivial By downloading Trivia Cast on your Android you can participate as one more player in fun Trivia games. The application takes the typical game of thematic questions to the TV where the questions to be answered will be displayed. Each user with his mobile will be able to handle the options of the game, for example, to give his answer. Trivia Cast for Chromecast has a modest aspect, but it does not stop being fun. In addition, you can add your own questions through a Google spreadsheet.
Trivia Cast Gameplay Images
Recommended: LG E730 Specs
How To Play/Download Trivia Cast on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Trivia Cast‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Trivia Cast in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Trivia Cast on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Trivia Cast, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Trivia Cast on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.