Trivial Cofrade For PC – Free Download
Trivial Cofrade Review
Is there anything more satisfying in this life than being able to exhibit your intellectual superiority? It does not matter if the thing is politics, news, football or nanophoton technology. The important thing is to show that you know more than your neighbor about the topic. And now you can also do the same regarding the Holy Week in Seville thanks to Trivial Cofrade. I am the one who knows the most about Holy Week in the world. When you download the APK from this application to your Android smartphone or tablet you will have a version of the popular question and answer table game, completely adapted to the theme of Holy Week. Here there will be no quesitos, but capirotes, and you will no longer answer questions about geography, sports or natural sciences, but about brotherhoods, brotherhoods and processions. How to play Trivial Cofrade Choose one of the 4 available characters (Manuel, Laura, José and Roberto), as each of them has knowledge about a different category. Turn the roulette to fall into one of the five categories: imagery, curiosities , photography, history or music. You have 30 seconds to read the question and choose the correct answer among the 4 available options. You have 15 rounds to get at least one question from each category to be able to pass to the next level. You have the possibility of assess the questions made as easy, difficult, bad or good. Do not wait any longer to get Trivial Cofrade to be able to show that you are the one who knows the most about Holy Week, since you can also play against a friend from the same Android device or access the online mode that will be available soon.
Trivial Cofrade Gameplay Images
Recommended: LG X View Specs
How To Play/Download Trivial Cofrade on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Trivial Cofrade‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Trivial Cofrade in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Trivial Cofrade on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Trivial Cofrade, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Trivial Cofrade on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.