Trivial questions For PC – Free Download
Trivial questions Review
The classic Trivial Pursuit board game has hooked players of all ages. If you like this type of question and answer games, download Trivial questions on your Android. More than 99,000 thematic questions grouped into 15 categories. By downloading free Trivial Questions you will have more than 99,000 questions in Spanish related to art, cinema, television, science, biology, history, sports or music, among others. Game mechanics Unlike the original Trivial Pursuit you do not have a game board, you will only have a series of random questions that you can read or listen on your terminal. The timer will set the rhythm of the game, answer before the time runs out! Download Trivial Questions for free on your Android and try to guess the largest number of questions.
Trivial questions Gameplay Images
Recommended: Karbonn K4 Specs
How To Play/Download Trivial questions on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Trivial questions‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Trivial questions in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Trivial questions on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Trivial questions, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Trivial questions on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.