Tubi TV For PC – Free Download
Tubi TV Review
When we talk about watching movies and series on the mobile in applications that are not Netflix or HBO, we smell pirated websites, links to impossible pages and ads everywhere that will leave our smartphone or tablet in a rag. Free movies and series … and legal! However, this is not always the case and Tubi TV is the demonstration. We have here the Android app of a service that is postulated precisely as an alternative to HBO, Netflix and other streaming TV services on demand, offering free, legal and online series, movies or documentaries. It is an online service provider that has more than 200 partners among which we can find producers such as Lionsgate, Metro Goldwyn Mayer or Paramount and from which it draws content. To access you only need to register as a user with your Facebook account or email to explore the different categories: horror, dramatic, action, suspense movies … and also series and documentaries. Movies that are not on Netflix and HBO are here. If you download the APK you will see that it has a very simple interface where locating and playing any content is a breeze. Main features Browse hundreds of contents and play them for free and legally. Advanced search engine. Play videos at different resolutions. Content grouped into categories: comedy, cartoons, science fiction, fantasy, classics, independent cinema, martial arts, action, docuseries … User zone from which to control your profile and everything you want to see or have already seen. This is the version of Android but also has versions for other devices such as iPhone and iPad, a web version for Mac browsers, Windows PC or Linux and different apps for systems such as Apple TV, Samsung Smart TV, Xbox or PlayStation. Of course, it would not be superfluous to download Tubi in Spanish or at least give the opportunity to play the video with subtitles in this or other languages.
Tubi TV Gameplay Images
Recommended: Karbonn K1+ Specs
How To Play/Download Tubi TV on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Tubi TV‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Tubi TV in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Tubi TV on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Tubi TV, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Tubi TV on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.