Tusky For PC – Free Download
If you do not know what Mastodon is, you are not in fashion. It is a social network that in design and concept is very similar to Twitter but has certain characteristics that make it different. The most obvious is its design, which resembles the Twitter client TweetDeck and not so much that of the bird’s social network, as we also find that we can send direct messages to users privately. However, what is most striking to the user at a glance is to be able to write 500-character publications instead of 140, which is limited to that of the Twitter. Competition for Twitter based on a similar concept. But good, this at first glance, because behind there is a different philosophy: Mastodon is presented as an open source and decentralized social network. This is that users connect to it through different servers, making it difficult for a single company to monopolize all communication between them. At the same time he says he does not track his activity. Unofficial client for Mastodon Well, while this social network grows in users (we’ll see how long the hype lasts) customers for Android have been developed with which to connect without having to do it with the inconveniences that do it from a web page usually have in smartphones and tablets. We are talking about Tusky, a customer also developed in open source and with whom we can interact in this new communication platform. Its mission, as you can imagine, is to facilitate the interaction between users and the sharing of multimedia content such as images and videos. Thus, it presents a clean and sober design interface that contains the main functions of the app: Clear separation of publications, followers or followers and users that we follow. Notifications Possibility of responding, retootear (a toot becomes a tweet) and mark publications as favorites. Sending messages with the possibility of sharing multimedia content from the phone or online. Query your own or someone else’s timeline. So if you have already decided to take the leap to Mastodon here is the Android client. You just have to download the APK for free and start totear.
Tusky Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Tusky on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Tusky‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Tusky in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Tusky on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Tusky, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Tusky on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.