Uni Messenger For PC – Free Download
Uni Messenger Review
The different social networks in which we have a profile as a user require us to have specific applications for each one with the consequent consumption of resources by our smartphone. Uni Messenger however comes to try to solve the problem by unifying their messaging systems in a single application. The messaging of your social networks under a single application. Uni Messenger supports the most popular social networks such as Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn, enabling us to talk with our different contacts in them. It allows both individual and group conversation and the sending of multimedia content through it. Features Messaging support for several social networks. Unique chat for all profiles. Sending messages with multimedia content. Anti-spam filter. Easy to use as you understand. Managing with Uni Messenger is very simple. Its interface will show you the contacts in the same way that another IM application would, but with the difference that each of them will be identified with the distinctive social network through which you keep a relationship with it.
Uni Messenger Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Uni Messenger on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Uni Messenger‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Uni Messenger in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Uni Messenger on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Uni Messenger, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Uni Messenger on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.