Unified Remote For PC – Free Download
Unified Remote Review
In order for your Android device to become a remote control for the PC, just download a single application. This is Unified Remote, which through WiFi or Bluetooth can control Windows, Mac and Linux programs. The app to turn your Android tablet or smartphone into a remote control By installing the APK of this application to have a remote control very easy and easy to use you can count on the following range of functions: Simple configuration of the app. Automatic detection of the server .Protection by password and encryption.Compatible with the control of the mouse.18 controls.What computer hardware and applications can be controlled with the remote control of Unified Remote? This app allows you to control PC elements such as mouse, keyboard, screen or volume, among others. Among the programs that can be controlled remotely are Spotify, iTunes, VLC Player, Kodi, Plex, Netflix, Google Chrome, Firefox … And if you want more features you just have to get the full version of the app, which is Unified Remote Full and that allows up to voice commands.
Unified Remote Gameplay Images
Recommended: Acer Liquid Z530 Specs
How To Play/Download Unified Remote on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Unified Remote‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Unified Remote in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Unified Remote on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Unified Remote, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Unified Remote on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.