uTorrent For PC – Free Download
The BitTorrent protocol was designed to facilitate the exchange of point-to-point (peer-to-peer) files, thus facilitating the transfer of those that are large and without intermediaries. It is achieved because the torrent files, those that are transferred through it, store metadata that contain information about its location but not about its content. This system is widely used to download large files and different clients have been developed to use it, starting with BitTorrent itself or its light version, known as microtorrent or uTorrent. Perhaps the best option for torrent clients for mobile. Of these versions were developed in their day for Windows, Mac and Linux but with the arrival of mobile devices we have also seen how we can download it in APK format for Android. The version for iPhone and iPad, that of iOS, we are still waiting for it. Main features Its functions have been adapted to the characteristics of mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets, taking into account that they are usually less capable than laptops and desktops and that they depend on mobile data connections that are not always via a Wi-Fi network . We found that this mobile development has the following highlighted functions: Choose the location for downloading files. Download torrents and magnet links. Set the operation of the app: choose if you want to download only through a Wi-Fi connection or also with your data plan. No download limit or size. Choose the files to download to minimize the space occupied. Integrated multimedia player. Configure the limited bandwidth for downloads. How to download torrents on Android? You only need to search the torrents within the app to open a browser window. When you download the file you can open it directly on the client. In each of the active downloads you will obtain information about it: estimated time for its completion, data downloaded on the total and download speed. In turn, you can easily pause, resume or cancel it. Its interface also tells us the types of files downloaded and different details such as its status, date of addition and date of completion of the download or if we are sharing it and how many peers are connected to it. At the same time offers the user an integrated media player for those audio or video files that have been downloaded, to listen or see them without having to leave the app. News from the latest version Pairing between the computer and Android is now faster thanks to the 4-digit code. Fixed stability bugs and errors.
uTorrent Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download uTorrent on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘uTorrent‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the uTorrent in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for uTorrent on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play uTorrent, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running uTorrent on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.