Vademecum For PC – Free Download
A reference work that contains the most important notions of a subject is called Vademecum. That is why this application, whose usefulness lies in offering the main characteristics and interactions of an endless number of medicines, receives this name. The most complete pharmacological information By downloading Vademecum for Android, the user will have an important pharmacological consultation tool in their hands. And it is that Vademecum Mobile offers detailed information cards on medications (posology, indications, precautions, etc.), lists of generic and commercial names of these, vaccines for travelers or pharmacological alerts, among other contents. All this with an advanced search system that allows locating drugs according to criteria such as therapeutic indication or active principle. An ideal application for pharmacy professionals. Application contents Pharmacological alerts service. Vaccination schedules. Health news news. Drug information. Advanced interaction search options. Download Vademecum for Android and have the best information about medicines and their effects.
Vademecum Gameplay Images
Recommended: BlackBerry Curve 9320 Specs
How To Play/Download Vademecum on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Vademecum‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Vademecum in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Vademecum on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Vademecum, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Vademecum on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.