Vegas Crime City For PC – Free Download
Vegas Crime City Review
The open-world action game mode where we had freedom of movement made Rockstar fashionable with his Grand Theft Auto that, version after version, has been improving. San Andreas was a point of reference and many imitators, more or less fortunate, have emerged that allow for similar adventures. Gameloft Gangstar series games are not bad, if you want to take a look, and here you have Vegas Crime City. Crime in the city of Las Vegas The so-called City of Sin is the setting for this game for Android that consists of doing evil on the street while fulfilling missions: killing passers-by, fleeing the police, stealing cars, assaulting old ladies … anything you are asked to become a crime lord. The freedom of movement is practically absolute: going from one place to another, stealing cars and running through the streets or playing slots are some of the things you can do here. For this you will have a simple control system in which basically you will have to look at how you move, what weapon to use and where to aim with it. The graphics are acceptable, although it does not become a GTA, that is clear. It is a free alternative to GTA. Main features Open world game with freedom of movement. Freedom of action: kill, steal, break … Drive cars at full speed. Use a variety of weapons. In different websites you will find tricks on how to play, in case you want some extra help. Anyway you always have the possibility to download some APK APK from an alternative store like Aptoide (you will not find them on Google Play).
Vegas Crime City Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Vegas Crime City on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Vegas Crime City‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Vegas Crime City in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Vegas Crime City on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Vegas Crime City, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Vegas Crime City on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.