VideoPad For PC – Free Download
Editing videos on Android smartphones and tablets is not very complicated if you have the right application. For example VideoPad, a free video editor that is postulated as perfect when editing short videos. Carry out the most basic editing tasks with your recordings. A lightweight and easy-to-use editor One of the great advantages of this application compared to other editing tools is how light it is. In little more than 8 megabytes we have everything necessary to edit different aspects of the video. Just take a look at its features: Create new projects or load already created. Undo function. Cut the video into fragments. Duplicate clips. Apply effects of brightness, zoom, rotation, cutting an image … Apply transitions. Add effects of sound or record the audio of a video. It controls the edition by means of the timeline. There is a paid version, but installing the APK of this free version we will have enough to get creative cinematically speaking.
VideoPad Gameplay Images
Recommended: Meizu m1 Specs
How To Play/Download VideoPad on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘VideoPad‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the VideoPad in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for VideoPad on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play VideoPad, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running VideoPad on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.