Virtual DJ Music Mixer For PC – Free Download
Virtual DJ Music Mixer Review
The job of DJ has changed a lot with the passage of time and today it is very easy to start a session anywhere thanks to our phones. It is true that to be a professional you may need more investment but to learn the trade of DJ your Android mobile may be enough. The first thing you need is to have good musical taste that you’re sure to have, then a few songs that make you raise your arms on the dance floor, and finally a working tool like Virtual DJ Music Mixer, which allows you to mix two songs perfectly and with it spin a real DJ session. This app offers you two players, known as decks, with all the controls you need to make rhythmic mixes in your speed. You have control of Play / Pause, of speed of reproduction or pitch, different options of navigation through the tracks and of course a mixer complete with faders and knobs dedicated to the equalization of the sound. Everything in a DJ booth but on the screen of your smartphone. Features Automatic equalization function to always get the best sound in your mixes. Create ordered playlists and run the session you want. Make scratch movements with two different sounds so you can choose. Visualize the waveform of your songs with colors to quickly detect pattern changes. Perfect for people who start in the DJ world. Optimized to work on touch screens. There are a thousand moments in which you may want to put music: a family meal, a small meeting at home … Or larger celebrations, you just have to connect the audio output of your phone to a good sound system and you can set up a booth DJ with the mobile.
Virtual DJ Music Mixer Gameplay Images
Recommended: LeEco Le 1s Eco Specs
How To Play/Download Virtual DJ Music Mixer on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Virtual DJ Music Mixer‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Virtual DJ Music Mixer in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Virtual DJ Music Mixer on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Virtual DJ Music Mixer, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Virtual DJ Music Mixer on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.