VLC For PC – Free Download
If anyone asks us about the best media player we can predict what the answer will be: VLC Media Player. And it is that this free and open source application has been consolidated as the player of reference media in different platforms and mainly in Windows PC, but also in macOS, Linux and iOS and Android mobile. If you use it on your PC, why not also use it on your mobile device? This is the version in APK format for Android smartphones and tablets and that has all the features that have made it worthy to show such recognition by millions of users. We must bear in mind that we are talking about a veteran who saw the birth of his first version back in 1996, and that has since gone through all the operating systems: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 10 … this has led him to evolve version after version , with the contribution of a user community that has implemented different improvements and functions in each of them that have then materialized in the mobile version. Main features In VLC for Android we will find a video and audio player capable of opening any format, as rare as streaming networks and ISOs of DVDs, just as the desktop version does: It plays files in any format besides the most common: MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, OGG, FLAC, TS, M2TS, WV, AAC … Codecs included without the need for separate downloads. Access to the multimedia gallery with full search. Support for streaming networks including HLS. Support for secondary devices. Possibility of introducing subtitle tracks, both embedded and external, including ASS and DVD. Compatibility with control from headphones. Sound equalizer. Access to the contents of a network. Compatible with Chromecast. Alternatives to VLC? Which is better? Well, at one point it is true that there are certain tools for playing video and other multimedia formats that work wonders: MX Player, KMPlayer, Media Player Classic Home Cinema … what happens is that betting on the VideoLAN program is betting about sure. You know that few times you will fail and you know that it will not leave you in any format you try to open. So yes, we can say quietly that it is the best (although others are very close). What’s new in the latest version The Play All option has been recovered. The function to erase playlists has been recovered. Different errors have been solved.
VLC Gameplay Images
Recommended: Celkon Millennia Q452 Specs
How To Play/Download VLC on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘VLC‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the VLC in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for VLC on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play VLC, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running VLC on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.