Vysor For PC – Free Download
Although the current trend is large screen smartphones that look like ironing boards, it is still more comfortable to interact with a computer through the mouse and keyboard. That’s why some people have developed Vysor, an app used to control a mobile phone and tablet from a PC. The screen of the phone on the monitor of your computer Basically what this app does is play the screen of the phone on the desktop of the PC. It does it without cables, by means of WiFi connection, and giving support to the recognition of the gestures of the mouse and of the keyboard commands. Ideal for presentations on PC and Mac. Very useful if you are working with your computer or you find it a nuisance to manage with a smaller screen in the comfort of your home … but also to share information with an audience of several people: at last and This is an app that mirrors the screen of your mobile device.
Vysor Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Vysor on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Vysor‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Vysor in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Vysor on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Vysor, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Vysor on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.