Wakelock Detector For PC – Free Download
Wakelock Detector Review
You may never have heard of the wakelocks, but you should know that they are the main culprits that you run out of battery at the most inopportune time. They are essentially Android mechanisms that allow developers to control the life cycle of the CPU and the state of the screen. Discover which apps are killing your smartphone’s battery. Normally, they do not pose a big problem, but there is always some application, see Facebook for Android, which makes an inordinate use of wakelocks, causing our battery to consume more than necessary. But thanks to Wakelock Detector we can find those applications and disable them. How does Wakelock Detector work? Basically it shows us statistics of use of wakelocks of the applications installed on our Android device. Once we have downloaded the APK, we can see an ordered list of more to less time of wakelocks use of each app, to detect which ones use the CPU when they should not or which keep the screen of our smartphone on, spending battery. Does it work without root? Unfortunately not. Not even the full version of payment allows it. That may be the only handicap of this application really useful.
Wakelock Detector Gameplay Images
Recommended: BlackBerry DTEK50 Specs
How To Play/Download Wakelock Detector on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Wakelock Detector‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Wakelock Detector in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Wakelock Detector on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Wakelock Detector, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Wakelock Detector on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.