WeTransfer For PC – Free Download
To share multimedia files with your contacts there are different systems and one of them is the one proposed by WeTransfer. With it you do not need USB cables, be near the person you want to send or a Bluetooth connection. It is simply based on the selection of files and the sending of a link to your email. That easy. This is how WeTransfer works The system for sharing and sending photos and videos online is very simple and you just need to follow the steps proposed by the app, a process that guides you at all times: Step 1: after running the application you navigate through the different files multimedia that you keep on your smartphone or tablet. Step 2: after choosing what you want to send click on the option transfer. Step 3: Choose the email address to which you want to send the link and accompany the sending, if you want, of a message. What the application does is upload all the files to a server in the cloud so that the recipient of the link can download the content whenever he wants. It is advisable, however, to use the application when we are connected to a Wi-Fi network if we do not want to exhaust the data of our rate, in case of having contracted a short plan. Send files and photos quickly, conveniently and safely. On whether it is safe or not, keep in mind that this system has a disadvantage compared to data transmission systems based on mobile Internet access points. The reason is that here you share data with third parties when uploading images to a server that you do not control … then if what you transfer has confidentiality range for you, better use other systems. In any case, it has good opinions from its users and, among other things, it is because of its limit: being able to share 10 GB of photos and videos at once is not anything.
WeTransfer Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download WeTransfer on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘WeTransfer‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the WeTransfer in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for WeTransfer on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play WeTransfer, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running WeTransfer on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.