Whats Tracker For PC – Free Download
Whats Tracker Review
The applications and tools to check who sees your profile have been hovering among us since the dawn of time with the MSN. Do you remember? I do not know if any of them came to work, because my vein unhealthy gossip does not reach the extremes of installing a spy program that in the end may end up spying on me. But now that what peta is WhatsApp, these projects take the form of apps to satisfy your curiosity. This is the case of Whats Tracker, which you can download from now for your Android. A useful platform from which you can track users who visit your WhatsApp profile. How does it work? But, what is this app for? The kids from ITamazons sell it to us as a powerful tool that lets you check who has snooped on your WhatsApp profile. Interesting? I do not think so, but there are those who can not live with doubt. But another novel feature that includes (or that is announced) is to be able to locate your WhatsApp colleague on the map. Now we just need to see where your Facebook contacts are on the map to end the few remaining personal privacy loopholes. Locate your WhatsApp contacts on the map. But the reality is harder than in the ads: not even the deepest tomato stains come out with a mere wash, nor does this application work as well as advertised. To start it you will have to put the phone number with which you are registered in WhatsApp and give a perron of permissions. If you are lucky enough to get a correct access code, you can use this tool and, once a week, check who has looked at your profile. About the map, we do not even talk because, apart from violating rights to a lot, it’s almost better not to furute.
Whats Tracker Gameplay Images
Recommended: Lava A52 Specs
How To Play/Download Whats Tracker on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Whats Tracker‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Whats Tracker in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Whats Tracker on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Whats Tracker, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Whats Tracker on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.