WhatsChat IRC For PC – Free Download
WhatsChat IRC Review
IRC and WhatsApp are two of the most popular messaging systems and from the concept they represent, WhatsChat IRC has been designed. It is an application that, with an interface similar to that of WhatsApp, allows you to connect to several IRC networks and thus meet any of its millions of users. Features Chat connected to IRC servers. Interface similar to WhatsApp. Send pictures taken with the camera. Possibility of sharing GPS location. Adding IRC servers. Creation of user profiles. IRC for mobile with a very functional interface.What’s Chat IRC for Android also includes concepts associated with social networks such as creating user profile with photo, interests or location. In short, it is a very convenient way to connect to IRC and meet people through your mobile phone.
WhatsChat IRC Gameplay Images
Recommended: Intex Cloud M6 Specs
How To Play/Download WhatsChat IRC on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘WhatsChat IRC‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the WhatsChat IRC in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for WhatsChat IRC on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play WhatsChat IRC, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running WhatsChat IRC on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.