WhatsFapp For PC – Free Download
Do you remember OGWhatsApp and all the extra features that it added to your conventional WhatsApp? Well now its developers have released WhatsFapp. Maybe the name leads to deceit, but quiet, it is a new mod of this instant messaging application that improves the previous version. 3 WhatsApp accounts in a single phone. If with OGWhatsApp we could use up to two different lines, this application increases that figure by one more unit, in addition to offering us new customization features to be able to change the appearance of WhatsApp at our whim. Main features of WhatsFappUse up to three lines of WhatsApp from the same application. Hide our double blue check without having to give up to see the one of our contacts. Hide our online status and last hour of connection without sacrificing being able to see the one of the others. of customization options.
WhatsFapp Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download WhatsFapp on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘WhatsFapp‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the WhatsFapp in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for WhatsFapp on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play WhatsFapp, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running WhatsFapp on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.