Who says that? LQSA For PC – Free Download
Who says that? LQSA Review
Since 2007 in Telecinco triumphs a series of its own production: La que se avecina. It is a choral series with many famous charismatic characters, among other things, for their recurring phrases. Whose phrase is it in LQSA? In this game you will see different popular phrases of the series and you will have to guess who is the character of La que se avecina que la dice. And the game for Android Who says what? LQSA is for authentic fans of the series. Amador Rivas, Antonio Recio, Enrique Pastor, Maxi Angulo … they are all here. In the game you must choose a character and with time against you must choose between three sentences that you said and as you correct phrases your score points will increase. What phrases from La locura are your favorites? Merengue, merengue., Enrique, you’re very negative. You mine the moral! o What a night, what a despiporre !? Show that you are an expert in the most successful Telecinco series with the APK of this game of questions and answers.
Who says that? LQSA Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Who says that? LQSA on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Who says that? LQSA‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Who says that? LQSA in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Who says that? LQSA on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Who says that? LQSA, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Who says that? LQSA on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.