Whoscall – Caller ID & Block For PC – Free Download
Whoscall – Caller ID & Block Review
Surely you also have that typical tired friend who does not want to pick up the phone. And the very heavy keeps insisting and calling and calling, without catching the hints. Or maybe your problem lies in identifying calls or in a private number. If you have any of these problems, try Whoscall – Caller ID & amp; Block, the Android app that lets you know who’s calling you and block unwanted calls. The best caller ID application that identifies unknown calls and blocks annoying spam, called robot and telemarketing. How to know who is calling you? Well you just have to install the APK file to solve the mystery. With this application you will know the identity of the people who get in touch with you (whether they have the hidden number or not) and you can block calls from heavies and sellers who call at any time. You can even establish a database for when you do not have an Internet connection, so you can have access to the most relevant information at any time. However, for the moment this database is only available in some countries, such as Taiwan, Korea, Hong Kong, Japan, Thailand, Malaysia, Brazil, the United States, India, Indonesia and Saudi Arabia. Control who is calling you. Whoscall Card In addition to all the functions described, this app allows you to create your own card. It is a Whoscall presentation card, something similar to a social network, that allows you to perform the following tasks: Get to know even before they call you. Post personal messages in your space to inform friends and acquaintances about your issues. Show your information at the end of the call, whether it was picked up or ended up being a missed call.
Whoscall – Caller ID & Block Gameplay Images
Recommended: Meizu M5 Specs
How To Play/Download Whoscall – Caller ID & Block on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Whoscall – Caller ID & Block‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Whoscall – Caller ID & Block in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Whoscall – Caller ID & Block on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Whoscall – Caller ID & Block, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Whoscall – Caller ID & Block on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.