WiFi Prioritizer For PC – Free Download
WiFi Prioritizer Review
The Prioritizer WiFi app comes to solve a common problem with your mobile phone, such as always having the best possible connection to a wifi. What this application does is automatically connect to a network of higher priority and better range while being connected to a lower priority. In other words, it guarantees the user, whenever possible, the best connection to the network. Organize your Wi-Fi networks by priority For that, it is enough to consult the list of networks and drag them to configure a desired sequence. These values do not have to be put in by hand but the application takes them from the wireless network manager of the Android itself, so you do not have to worry about anything beyond establishing the order of priority and marking which ones you want to connect to. the device automatically. Of course, you must have activated the Wi-Fi option on your device. Always guarantee the best connection to the Internet. That is, if you came here thinking that this would be one of those wireless network auditors that actually serve to steal wifi with your mobile and burst passwords to surf the Internet for free, we are very sorry.
WiFi Prioritizer Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download WiFi Prioritizer on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘WiFi Prioritizer‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the WiFi Prioritizer in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for WiFi Prioritizer on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play WiFi Prioritizer, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running WiFi Prioritizer on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.