WiFiKill For PC – Free Download
If you manage a Wi-Fi network and want to know exactly where it connects and which downloads each of the devices you have connected to it, the WiFiKill application lets you know it from your own smartphone or tablet. In addition, it offers all this information from an easily intelligible interface. How to control the traffic of a Wi-Fi network? When you install the APK you will have a control panel in which all the devices that make one of the network are listed, with their corresponding IP and their name, as well as other information such as the manufacturer. You only need to run the app and configure your access area for what you will need, obviously, the access code of your network. From that moment, any device that uses it to surf the Internet will be indicated, regardless of whether it is Android, Windows PC or Linux, Mac, iPhone or iPad. You can easily check which pages you visit or how much data is downloaded. We are not going to put hot packs on the utility of the application: it serves to control the people who use the network. You may find it particularly useful if you need to know what your children do when they play with your mobile phone: you will know it even if they are browsing in incognito mode. Free or full pro version? Obviously if they give us something for free and it works well, we take it. What happens is that the free version in addition to displaying ads on its interface is disconnected after 5 minutes of operation, so if we want a continued use of it may be convenient to buy it through PayPal on the developer’s website. Another of the problems that we can find is that it does not work without root. It means that you will have to engineer them to root your device with a tool like KingoRoot or similar to have the convenient superuser permissions.
WiFiKill Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download WiFiKill on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘WiFiKill‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the WiFiKill in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for WiFiKill on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play WiFiKill, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running WiFiKill on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.