Wikipedia For PC – Free Download
How many times have we been assailed by a doubt and have we wished to have Wikipedia on hand to get out of it? Well now it is possible with Mobile Wikipedia. With this official application of Wikipedia for Android, with the seal of quality of Wikimedia Foundation, we can have, at any time and place, all the content of the greatest reference work ever known. This tool is free to download and some of the features included are the possibility to perform searches in full screen, the storage of articles that we can read offline at any time, search for related articles, reading in other languages and option to share articles. The version provided by the application is read only, No possibility of editing articles, but in any case it is still an attractive complement for your Smartphone. With it, the moments of discomfort before ignorance ended.
Wikipedia Gameplay Images
Recommended: Gionee L 700 Specs
How To Play/Download Wikipedia on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Wikipedia‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Wikipedia in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Wikipedia on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Wikipedia, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Wikipedia on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.