Windfinder For PC – Free Download
There is no worse nightmare for a surfer than to get to the beach and find that there are no waves due to lack of wind. If you are one of those who consider surfing as a lifestyle, you need an application such as Windfinder, capable of showing you the state of the wind anywhere in the world. The app that can not miss on Kelly Slater’s mobile. Main features Weather forecast for almost 40,000 locations. Data collected from more than 15,000 weather stations. Temperature, direction and wind force information. Intuitive interface with graphs and reports. Whether you’re more of windsurfing, kite surfing or paragliding, or just want to know the best time to hang your laundry, get Windfinder now.
Windfinder Gameplay Images
Recommended: Lenovo P2 Specs
How To Play/Download Windfinder on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Windfinder‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Windfinder in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Windfinder on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Windfinder, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Windfinder on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.