WLANAudit For PC – Free Download
WLANAudit is a complete network audit application that is very useful to monitor Wi-Fi networks at your fingertips and test the security of your own wireless network. Download WLANAudit for Android and find out how it works. Generate the default keys for detected Wi-Fi networks. How does WLANAudit work? The operation of WLANAudit is as follows: Scan the Wi-Fi access points within reach of your smartphone. the list of detected networks and relevant information about each of them: MAC address, signal strength, type of encryption, frequency, etc.Calculates the possible key used (this is the case of routers that use the default password) , by means of a public algorithm. It is important to note that WLANAudit is not a hacking tool nor does it capture packets to decipher Wi-Fi passwords, but it uses publicly known algorithms to generate the keys used by default for a wide variety of models. routers.The security of Wi-Fi networks in questionThe large number of existing applications, capable of generating the keys used by default in Wi-Fi routers, seems to be compromise the security of wireless networks. Is your Wi-Fi network secure? Just a simple step to change the password of your wireless network for a more reliable one. Download WLANAudit for Android for free and check the security of your network.
WLANAudit Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download WLANAudit on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘WLANAudit‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the WLANAudit in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for WLANAudit on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play WLANAudit, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running WLANAudit on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.