Wooden puzzle For PC – Free Download
Wooden puzzle Review
In my earliest childhood I remember investing many hours in one of the old portable LCD machines (which almost all Spanish children of the 80s and 90s of the last century had) completing lines in a kind of slow motion version of the game developed by the mathematician Alexei Pajitnov. Tetris was one of those mythical puzzles that had tremendous success. So much so that today you can find cloned, versioned and remixed a thousand times. Wooden puzzle is another version, but with a twist to make it more interesting. A new dimension to what Tetris was. How to play Wooden Puzzles? If you remember the mechanics of the classic Tetris, in that title the pieces fell from the top of the screen and the user then had to rotate them to form lines, with which he earned points. In this case you will not meet with so much freedom. The game shows a blank box, which you must fill with sets of three pieces. These sets will not change until you have used all three. The objective is still to form lines, but with an element of puzzle and strategy that forces the user to think in advance: an error can be paid dearly. And is that a game to wooden puzzle can last as long as the user wants. Depending on how we place the pieces on the screen, a movement counter will be set up, which will determine if the game will last more or less time. If we exhaust it, the game will be over. An interesting twist to a concept that is not new, that entertains and offers a level of challenge enough for anyone to play and want to continue doing it.
Wooden puzzle Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Wooden puzzle on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Wooden puzzle‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Wooden puzzle in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Wooden puzzle on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Wooden puzzle, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Wooden puzzle on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.