WPSApp For PC – Free Download
Why call it auditing wifi networks when in fact they mean steal the neighbor’s wifi? Or maybe it’s me, that I’m a bad guy. In any case to audit networks is what this WPSApp will serve you, an Android application that checks its security by connecting to the WPS protocol. But what is the WPS protocol? As it turns out, it is the one used to connect to a Wi-Fi via an 8-digit numeric pin that is normally defined in routers. And what happens is that this number in the case of many companies is already known or knows how to calculate it. What this application does is detect networks around and check if they are vulnerable. In that case, it generates pins randomly as well as applies the already known ones, which it incorporates by default. It is also able to calculate keys for some router models and store passwords on the smartphone. Remember: audit well, steal badly. And you will be wondering how it works … very easy, doing a scan of networks and showing us the following information: Networks with red cross: they are safe, with the WPS protocol disabled and their default pin is not known. Networks with question mark: yes they have it activated but the pin is unknown. The app will try the most common ones. Networks in green: they are at first vulnerable with the WPS protocol activated and with a known pin with which it can be connected. Now, does it mean that just download the APK, install it on your mobile or tablet and start downloading BitTorrent movies as if there were not a tomorrow? No, it’s not that simple: you will need an Android 5.0 and also be rooted. You can get this easily, with an app like Kingroot. In short, that depends on your use of this tool … we will think that the only thing you want is to protect your home network or make a sweep of your farm to warn neighbors to close them better, do not?
WPSApp Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download WPSApp on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘WPSApp‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the WPSApp in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for WPSApp on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play WPSApp, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running WPSApp on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.