WunderWalk For PC – Free Download
Sightseeing and discovering new cities can be a great pleasure, but also something tedious if we end up visiting places and monuments that are not of our interest. Thanks to WunderWalk we can create a route on foot, personalized to our liking, to visit the city of our next tourist getaway, and not miss anything of what really interests us. Do not plan your trip. Just touch the screen and go to the door. Main features of WunderWalk All routes are on foot. No public transport is required. Add your interests to customize the route. Discard places. The new route is automatically updated. Thousands of cities to discover. Earn points and earn badges as you explore new routes. Share your walks on social networks. Thanks to WunderWalk for Android you will no longer need a tour guide to discover the most emblematic corners of your next holiday destination.
WunderWalk Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download WunderWalk on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘WunderWalk‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the WunderWalk in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for WunderWalk on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play WunderWalk, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running WunderWalk on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.