X-Ray Scanner For PC – Free Download
X-Ray Scanner Review
Among all the possibilities offered by the mobile is to have fun with it. And you can do it with X-Ray Scanner by teasing your friends by making them think you have an X-ray scanner on your phone. Make others think that your phone has X-rays. X-Ray Scanner uses the G-Sensor that it is nothing other than the device that makes the phone sensitive to movement without using the camera. By screen it will show the simulation of an X-ray of the part of the body that you choose in the menu. Your friends will think that you have X-rays on your mobile! Features Simulation of X-ray viewer. Use of the G-Sensor device of the phone. Possibility of simulating the scanning of various parts of the body. High quality images. Download free X-Ray Scanner for Android and have fun teasing your friends.
X-Ray Scanner Gameplay Images
Recommended: Blu Vivo Air LTE Specs
How To Play/Download X-Ray Scanner on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘X-Ray Scanner‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the X-Ray Scanner in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for X-Ray Scanner on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play X-Ray Scanner, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running X-Ray Scanner on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.