XNSPY For PC – Free Download
Under the parental control tag we find a handful of spy applications thanks to which you can obtain a lot of information about the use that other people make of their devices. One of them is XNSPY, a service that offers the possibility of monitoring both Android and iPhone devices. Messages, calls, Internet browsing, location …
First of all, it must be said that in order to access the different functions offered by this service, you must register as a user and that requires paying money. Nor can we ignore that the mobile to spy must have installed the app that collects all the information.
Once these two requirements are met, from the control panel of the application we can have the following spy functions: Telephone activity with registration of incoming and outgoing calls. Online activity: discover which web pages are visited. All the activity in messaging apps: WhatsApp, LINE, Skype, Kik, Facebook Messenger … Photo viewer. GPS location. Ability to lock the monitored device and completely erase its content.
XNSPY Gameplay Images
Recommended: 4Liker for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
How To Play/Download XNSPY on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘XNSPY‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the XNSPY in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for XNSPY on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play XNSPY, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running XNSPY on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.