Yahoo Messenger For PC – Free Download
Yahoo Messenger Review
The first big Internet company was Yahoo thanks to its search engine, its portal, its messaging service or its email. This was true until the dotcom crisis or the arrival of Google, among other things. However, this has not prevented him from continuing to be one of the most important companies in the online sector where he continues to provide different services such as those mentioned above. The Yahoo Messenger never left And although it is true that the arrival of Facebook and especially of the instant messaging and mobile chat, with WhatsApp in the lead, cornered the messengers like ICQ or Microsoft, in Yahoo they continued offering and renewing Yahoo Messenger which, of course, has evolved into an app for Android and iPhone. Send GIFs more easily and undo the sending of any message. So what we have here is the chat and messaging program that started on Windows and Mac (and there it goes) but with a renewed design and new features that were adapted to smartphones. With it we can chat with all our mail contacts and use functions such as the following: Chat individually with your contacts or create groups of them. Undo the sending of messages and remove everything written (but if you have read the receiver you have not done anything, remember it). Instantly share photos without losing quality. Send GIFs and explore different categories to download them. Give likes in messages and photos. Offline mode that allows you to write when you do not have network coverage and send messages when it returns. Its design has been carried out taking into account certain aspects, such as the speed at which to communicate, which includes the sending of multimedia content such as images or GIF animations. By the way, the latter can also be obtained from Tumblr, since this social network was acquired a while ago by Yahoo.
Yahoo Messenger Gameplay Images
Recommended: Docoss X1 Specs
How To Play/Download Yahoo Messenger on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Yahoo Messenger‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Yahoo Messenger in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Yahoo Messenger on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Yahoo Messenger, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Yahoo Messenger on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.