YouNow For PC – Free Download
If you have something to say to the world, do it with YouNow through your Android device. It is the easiest application to transmit live or watch the channels of other users. Do not leave anything in the inkwell. As simple as pressing the “Now” button to have your own channel to tell your experiences and make friends. If you are curious, you can know the adventures of other users and become a follower. Summary of functions Send your program live. Follow the programs of other users and receive notifications. Chat with your friends.
YouNow Gameplay Images
Recommended: Huawei Honor V8 Specs
How To Play/Download YouNow on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘YouNow‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the YouNow in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for YouNow on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play YouNow, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running YouNow on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.