YouTube Go For PC – Free Download
YouTube Go Review
Until now find an application to download YouTube videos on Google Play was quite complicated. As a developer you are not allowed to share this type of content in the official store of Android applications, although in other alternatives such as Aptoide or Blackmart you can do it without problem. But you are not allowed depending on who you are … if you are Google you can do it (for something is your portal). The YouTube app to download your videos The reason for this application is that it is intended to bring the video portal to countries and areas of the world where Internet connections are not fast. We already saw it some time ago with Facebook Lite, the social network app that optimizes data consumption and offers a minimalist user experience. Now YouTube Go is part of a similar concept to take streaming video online everywhere. This app is based on two basic premises facing the user, who can do two things: Choose the quality of the video playback. Possibility of downloading it on your smartphone or tablet. For now it exists in APK format for Android while for iOS devices like iPhone or iPad it has not yet seen the light. Reproduction of video with less consumption of data That is, if you want to see the latest funny videos of kittens, video clips of La Gozadera or La Bicicleta for the umpteenth time or a monologue by Goyo Jiménez or whoever, you can do it consuming less data. A solution to not consume your data without giving up the best videos on the Internet. Of course, there are some other caveats. On the one hand, the function of downloading videos has geographical restriction: the app is oriented for the Hindustan area. You know, that Asian subcontinent that if you ask around there many will not know how to locate on the map and also think they are Arabs: India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka … if you live in Calasparra or Villabotijos then forget about saving the videos and play them Offline offline At the same time this is not a YouTube Converter or anything like that: you can not extract and convert the audio and neither can you move from one format to another. Main features These are its most important features and functions: Access the entire YouTube online video catalog. Share videos with other users. Control your data by choosing the resolution. Download the videos according to your area of residence. Video preview function. If you want to access the most important video portal on the Internet, you can do it with an optimized data consumption, but if you want to download videos it is better to look for an alternative: Tubemate can be one.
YouTube Go Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download YouTube Go on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘YouTube Go‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the YouTube Go in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for YouTube Go on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play YouTube Go, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running YouTube Go on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.