Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links For PC – Free Download
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links Review
Since its first publication in 1996, the manga created by Kazuki Takahashi Yu-Gi-Oh! In which the adventures of the duelist Yugi Muto are told, it has given rise to a great franchise of animes, merchandising, books, card games and, of course, videogames. Today we present the APK file of the video game for Android devices Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links, an interchangeable card game with intuitive controls that will allow you to fight against players from all over the planet. After playing the tutorial, training in Story mode and forging a solid strategy, no one will be able to shadow you with your deck and your Millennium Puzzle. Play your best cards to beat Seto Kaiba. Characteristics of the Yu-Gi-Oh! Card game Have fun playing each game and enjoy each of the modes and duels available thanks to the following characteristics: Single player campaign where you complete missions and fight against the manga duelists. Possibility to unlock and play with new characters like Kaiba or Joey. It includes a multiplayer mode in which to play against duelists from all over the planet. The best known cards such as the Dark Wizard show 3D animations. World ranking of players: get to become King of the World of Duels.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.