ZArchiver For PC – Free Download
The ZArchiver application, like RAR, its biggest competition, will allow the user to work and manage compressed files directly from their Android smartphone or tablet. Thanks to it, we can create compressed folders from files on the SD card, unzip any folder or look at its contents easily.ZArchiver offers unsurpassed compatibility in terms of formats. ZArchiver features Create compressed files of the following formats: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ and tar.Decompress the files of the following extensions: 7z, zip, rar, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx and mtz. See the files contained in compressed folders in: 7z, zip, rar, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma , xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx and mtz. See the inside of the folders compressed with password if you have it. As you can see, besides having the necessary options for this type of applications, it is compatible with an infinite number of formats, including the most important.
ZArchiver Gameplay Images
Recommended: Free QR Code Scanner for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
How To Play/Download ZArchiver on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘ZArchiver‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the ZArchiver in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for ZArchiver on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play ZArchiver, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running ZArchiver on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.