ZombieBooth For PC – Free Download
What do you think you would have if you were a zombie? And your friends? Find out with ZombieBooth. With ZombieBooth you are going to convert whoever you want into a zombie. Make your portrait in two or three dimensions, according to your preference, and create animations with them. Choose from various types of zombies and have them blink, breathe or frown or listen to them growl and get frenzied. But be careful, they will try to catch your finger if you get too close. ZombieBooth will allow you to make pictures with the camera of your mobile phone with Android operating system and zombify them instantly. Share them via email and show your friends what they would look like if they had been victims of a zombie apocalypse …
ZombieBooth Gameplay Images
Recommended: Lyf Flame 4 Specs
How To Play/Download ZombieBooth on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘ZombieBooth‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the ZombieBooth in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for ZombieBooth on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play ZombieBooth, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running ZombieBooth on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.